Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

Much Needed Break


Ciao! Ive just returned from a much needed break in Sardinia, hence the lack of posts and unanswered comments. We had an incredible trip, the people are very friendly and the food/wine was superb. I hired a convertible mini as a surprise for my girlfriend but had a head in hands moment upon arrival to see thunder clouds and rain. Luckily the weather improved and as we traveled across the island we seemed to follow the sunshine. The Island visually is absolutely stunning, my particular highlight was hiring a boat in Cala-Gonone and stopping at all the remote beaches on the Golfo Di Orosei. Here's a few snaps!









                                                         







                                                                                

Well its back to business now and hopefully i can pick up where i left off. I'm always a little cautious after a break it can be a little difficult to get the ball rolling again but with the Ascot festival starting tomorrow there should be plenty of opportunities to get back in the swing of things.


3 comments:

  1. Welcome back and hope it all goes to plan at Ascot. Have also recenlty started a blog and would appreciate an addition to your blogroll. Very much at the start of my journey but hey, we've all got to start somewhere :0) Look forward to your updates.

    Best,
    JS
    http://my-betfair-trading-journal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice, just started to follow your blog, hoping to make a steady profit myself. Have started well after uni has finished for me. Check out my blog if you can. Just wondered how you got into trading and how you make it work? the guy above says u can add people to your blogroll, this could help me get a few more followers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam,
    Your holiday looks fantastic. Sadly my BF winnings only got me to the Lakes last week. Good your do me the honour of linking me back please:
    http://mully1.wordpress.com
    Regards
    Steve

    ReplyDelete