Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Brain Stuff

Thought I'd share this video with you from one of my favorite channels on YouTube.





Its amazing how you can shift states of mind when trading.  I can be in complete cruise control only to be shunted into a state of panic, it can be difficult to get back in the zone again straight away. I have done a lot of work on understanding my own mentality towards tradings with the help of eBooks and videos like this. It's really helped me overcome some of the emotional triggers that had began to affect my performance. One of my triggers was boredom, I suppose after 5 years of trading this was always likely to creep in so now use new found techniques to overcome these feelings.

2 comments:

  1. hello,
    i am betfair full-time trader since 4 years and since short time i started to trade for customers with a ROI of 35% per month on average.
    If you are interested to join me or share trading views dont hesitate add me in msn theprotrader@hotmail.fr or mail me in that adress.
    I am at present developing an application for Smartphone to bet on tennis matches In Play since the stands of a stage(stadium), taking advantage to see the point marked directly(live) with regard to the traders who have to wait for the TV flow or the stake has in the daytime of the scoreboard on internet (delays of several seconds.)
    This kind of trading is called of the courtside trading.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm , yeah and betfair is banned in france!, so where are you trading from?

    ReplyDelete