Pages

Thursday 14 January 2010

Twenty Ten

Well Its been a while since my last post, almost three months to be exact. LOTS of time off at Christmas/New year and LOTS of snow either side of the festive period has put my racing trading on hold up until a few days ago. I recall this time last year i was in Thailand for the countdown and most of January. I will definitely be on a similar trip next Jan. This weather really has reminded me that now is the time of year to be taking a holiday.

However its not all doom and gloom, with the racing off Its given me time to look into other sports and the one Ive always wanted to give a good shot at Soccer Football!

Its my Favorite sport to watch and play so to make it a second income is my main goal this year, especially with the world cup this summer. Its a whole new world of trading compared to what I'm used. The markets are very efficient and going in-play can be dangerous if your unaware of the risks. Ive had a few hard lessons over the years trying football and I'll probably have more but since December I seem to be getting somewhere.  Here's a few recent matches I traded In-Play.










I'm having success setting out possible outcomes and strategies before kick off and adapting them as the games progress. Soccer Mystic is a great tool for seeing how odds are expected to move over 90 mins. 




Ive also upgraded my Trading Cockpit for 2010.
Quite a change from the Laptop I'd been using for nearly 4 years.
It took a while to get used to but now I couldn't trade effectively without it.


New PC, "23" Monitor, Desk, Chair.


Finally I'd like to wish everyone good luck for 2010. I personally cant wait to get the ball rolling again with Horse racing and hopefully keep the momentum I've gathered with Football going into the world cup.

4 comments:

  1. good idea the football ;)

    you do the strategy of bingo and adster on correct score?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back Sam, when a trading/gambling blog goes quiet for a while it always makes me wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thomaszi1:
    I use my own strategy's based on stats and in-play events. I stumbled across http://tradingfootballmarkets.wordpress.com/
    I gather these are the guys you are talking about. Some good information here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes m8,
    and that's always better to have his own strategy ;)

    good continuation

    ReplyDelete